Our most powerful booster pump. With our submersible multi-stage pumps mounted inside the manifold, it's also the quietest. Wall mounting and control from a remote location give the QuietPak versatility and convenience, while running at the lowest noise frequency of any pumping system.
- Designed for noise-sensitive locations
- Wall mounted (or designed to specifications)
- 304 stainless steel construction for indoor or outdoor mounting
- Ideal for buildings over 15 floors with limited space
- High pressure booster system for applications up to 1000 feet TDH
- Variable speed drives
- 1-year warranty
- Noise-sensitive locations, such as hotels, condos and hospitals
- Buildings with over 15 floors
- Buildings with limited floor space
- Applications up to 1000 feet TDH
Technical Design Features
- Pre-engineered standard system (Simplex, Duplex, and Triplex)
- Programmable set points
- VFD controls
- 3-phase (208-230/460) power
- Simple system design with a pressure transducer and gauge
- Pumps and motors certified to NSF/ANSI 61 & 372
- Flows up to 900 GPM
- Flows to 700 GPM / Pump
- Pressure up to 440 psi
- Franklin Pumps and Motors
- 7 EVMU Series Multi-stage Pumps Applications
- Smallest footprint vs. flow rate of any packaged pump system in the world!
- Vertically mounted through 70" long submersible, stainless steel pumps
- Also available in larger, horizontal configurations
- Roll grooved or flanged systems headers in 304 Stainless Steel
- 304 Stainless Steel support frame for long life, free from corrosion
- Temperature relief valve 115° F
- Liquid-filled, high quality suction and discharge pressure gauges
- Main disconnect with door interlock
- All systems provide LED touch screen operator interface module
- Safety devices include: low suction pressure cut-off, high system pressure cut-off primary and secondary, high temperature limit
Available Add-On Features
- Dedicated variable speed drives.
- "Touch-safe" main circuitry with low 24 volt controller and logic.
- 3-Phase surge protection for entire control panel
- 208V - 230V/460V to 24 volt transformer with circuit breaker, and primary power circuit protection.
- Programmable CPU with password-protected logic sequences.
- Pressure transmitter and low level/low pressure terminal block connections.
- Standard color touch screen